Grab your friends and meet us on the field!
To Compete in The Coolest Bridal Competition Ever! Brides.. we created the event you have been waiting for! It’s all about coming together with your bridesmaids, family and friends to have a great time competing against other teams in some fun challenges! Sure there are prizes to be won, but Bridal Wars is really all about having the BEST TIME EVER with your teams! So get ready.. you won’t want to miss it!
Bridal Wars Austin
Bridal Wars will be in Austin Texas on Saturday December 1st at The Heritage Haus. The event will start at 1:00pm and end approximately 4:00pm
Register yourself for Bridal Wars (each person registers individually)
ONLINE registration is now closed. YOU CAN register the day of the event at check in for $25 per person (cash only please)
Tell your friends! You’re gonna need at least one more person on your team! Teams need to have at least 2 people on them and can be as large as you want!
Get ready for Battle! Looking for team attire ideas, check out our Gear Page! You can wear whatever you want! ( we just suggest sneakers and workout attire)
How does it work? Check in, grab a drink get some food and mingle with the local wedding vendors. Then.. the battle begins! We give a welcome announcement and then set the clock for the battle! 2.5 to 3 hours to compete in all sorts of different challenges! ( check out some of our challenges here) When the buzzer goes off that’s the end! We will collect score sheets from all of the challenges and announce winners and hand out prizes!
What Can You Win?
DID YOU KNOW?!
- Every challenge at Bridal Wars has a prize to be won! Yup, you work for it- you will win it!
- Get your friends registered!– remember you need at least 2 people (total) on a team, but can have as many as you want!
- All Challenges are Optional! We have a variety of challenges to participate in- and its all about having fun! If you want to crush someone in the Bubble Soccer Balls, have at it! Not up for that, no worries you can just watch 🙂
- Our challenges are a combination of physical and non-physical challenges- we try to make sure we have a good mix of fun stuff! While we post photos of relay races and workouts- some of our other challenges are not workout related at all! From trivia, to table setting, toilet paper gowns, break dancing and so much more!
- Friends and family are welcome to come watch and cheer you on! ($5 per person, cash only day of event) Please, no children under the age of 10. This is a busy event and its very difficult when children are running around in between challenges, we do not want anyone getting hurt!
- All participants must be 18 or older
- Please note all of our team registrations are final