Bridal Wars Indianapolis
Are you Ready for Battle?!? Grab your friends and meet us on the field for The Coolest Bridal Competition Ever! Your bride squad vs their bride squad … who will win the battle?!
Bridal Wars will be in Indianapolis on August 5th at The Barn at Bay Horse Inn. The event will start at 1:00pm (and should end approximately 4:00pm)
Tell your friends! You’re gonna need at least one more person on your team! Teams need to have at least 2 people on them and can be as large as you want!
How does it work? Check in, grab a drink get some food and get ready for some fun! Then.. the battle begins! We give a welcome announcement and then the competition begins for the next 2.5 to 3 hours (check out some of our challenges here) When the buzzer goes off that’s the end! We will collect score sheets from all of the challenges, announce winners and hand out prizes! Before we end.. we gather all of the Brides together for a Winner Takes All Bouquet Toss! The bride catching this bouquet takes home a bunch of cool prizes!
Check out our Challenge page to see the different challenges teams compete in at our events. Winners will be posted on our Leaderboard Page
What Can You Win?
Every Challenge at Bridal Wars has a prize to be won! Each prize will be $50 Cash/Visa Gift Card, A Bach Weekend Gift Certificate for the Bride valued at $200 a Bridal Wars Tote bag and Bridal Buddy Coupon! Total package valued at $300
Additional Prizes given out for Best Team Attire, Specialty Prizes and Winner Takes All
DID YOU KNOW?!
- Every challenge at Bridal Wars has a prize to be won! Yup, you work for it- you will win it!
- Get your friends registered!– remember you need at least 2 people (total) on a team, but can have as many as you want!
- All Challenges are Optional! We have a variety of challenges to participate in- and its all about having fun! If you want to crush someone in the Bubble Soccer Balls, have at it! Not up for that, no worries you can just watch 🙂
- Our challenges are a combination of physical and non-physical challenges- we try to make sure we have a good mix of fun stuff! While we post photos of relay races and workouts- some of our other challenges are not workout related at all! From trivia, to table setting, toilet paper gowns, break dancing and so much more!
- Friends and family are welcome to come watch and cheer you on! ($5 per person, cash only day of event) Please, no children under the age of 10. This is a busy event and its very difficult when children are running around in between challenges, we do not want anyone getting hurt!
- All participants must be 18 or older
- Please note all of our team registrations are final