Bridal Wars Dallas
Are you Ready for Battle?!? Grab your friends and meet us on the field for The Coolest Bridal Competition Ever! Your bride squad vs their bride squad … who will win the battle?!
Bridal Wars will be in Dallas on Saturday January 26th at One Preston Events. The event will start at 1:00 pm and end approximately 4:00pm. Check in opens at 12:00 noon
Bridal Wars is a team competition event touring the country! We took the traditional Bridal Show and turned it up a notch! At Bridal Wars Teams compete against one another in super fun wedding related challenges! It’s all about having some FUN with your friends during your wedding planning process! It’s so much fun to be a Bride!! So grab your bridesmaids, mom, family and friends and get your teams ready.. This Is WAR 🙂
Register yourself for Bridal Wars (each person registers individually)
Be one of the first 75 Brides to register and come for FREE! This is a Buy one Get one Free for the first 75 Brides to register, buy one Team admission and get the Bride admission for free! Once we reach our 75 brides, all other Brides will register at $15 per person rate (one Bride per team)
TEAM PRICING includes: Competition Pass into our War Zone Competition area, After Party Pass into our After Party area, Free Parking, (2) Spectator Passes, Team Photo and a Bottle of Water!
$15 per person until October 9th for all team members (bridesmaids, friends, family, mothers and whoever else you want on your team! Teams can be as large as you want! Price increases to $25 per person on October 10th, and $30 day of at the event. Online registration closes on Friday January 18th. YOU CAN pay the day of the event at check in – the cost is $30 per person ( cash only please)
Tell your friends! You’re gonna need at least one more person on your team! Teams need to have at least 2 people on them and can be as large as you want!
Get ready for Battle! Looking for team attire ideas, check out our Gear Page! You can wear whatever you want! ( we just suggested sneakers and workout attire)
How does it work? Competition begins in the War Zone! Everyone will start the event in this area competing in our most popular challenges! Then you will move into our After Party area where you can Lip Sync, play some games, get photos taken, grab some drinks and food and win some extra prizes! We end with a winners ceremony announcing all of our winning teams and handing out prizes!
What Can You Win?
Every Competition in the War Zone will have a prize package that includes a BW tote bag, tumbler, hat, winner sash, sunglasses and gift certificate!
Additional Prizes given out for Best Team Attire, and Challenges in the After Party Area!
DID YOU KNOW?!
- Every challenge at Bridal Wars has a prize to be won! Yup, you work for it- you will win it!
- Get your friends registered!– remember you need at least 2 people (total) on a team, but can have as many as you want!
- All Challenges are Optional! We have a variety of challenges to participate in- and its all about having fun! If you want to crush someone in the Bubble Soccer Balls, have at it! Not up for that, no worries you can just watch 🙂
- Our challenges are a combination of physical and non-physical challenges- we try to make sure we have a good mix of fun stuff! While we post photos of relay races and workouts- some of our other challenges are not workout related at all! From trivia, to table setting, toilet paper gowns, break dancing and so much more!
- Friends and family are welcome to come watch and cheer you on! ($5 per person, cash only day of event) Please, no children under the age of 10. This is a busy event and its very difficult when children are running around in between challenges, we do not want anyone getting hurt!
- All participants must be 18 or older
- Please note all of our team registrations are final